• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Re-IPing with Plesk

H

hakkrdan

Guest
Hi -

Anyone have any tips or tricks or procedures on how to completely re-IP a Plesk host?

I need to move networks here, and I want to have a pretty seamless transition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-dant
 
Hi, thanks for the reply -

I'm not pulling up a whole lot of things on this migration manager.

Is it a component of Plesk? Should I find it in my Plesk CP? Is it an add-on? Command-line utility? Do I have to buy it?

Thanks!
-dant
 
If all you need to do is change IP addresses, do the following from shell

#/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/reconfigurator.pl map_file

This will create a file named map_file. Edit it with the changes in IPs (there are helpful instructions in the map_file) and run the same command again to implement the changes.
 
Hello -

Very cool, thank you. I'll be having a look at this most definitely.

Thanks!
-dant
 
Back
Top