• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Recognizing backups from 8.6?

O

ohmadevo3

Does 9.0 not recognize backups from 8.6? I backed up the server before upgrading to 9.0, but the new Server Repository now shows no backups. What happened to my previous backup? I know that there was a similar recognition problem with previous versions. Is this still the case and does anyone have an idea where I might find my backup from yesterday? Thanks.

I found I have the same issue.

Your dumps are still there in /var/lib/psa/dumps/

Looks like the difference between a 8.6 and a 9.0 backup are the 9.0 backups are not plesk backups but actual compressed tarballs of your /var/www/vhosts/domainname.com

I am not sure if they are backuping everything including email etc like they used to . I will update when i find out .

Back