• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Reinstall Parallels Premium Outgoing Antispam?

nardevb

New Pleskian
Plesk is so poorly documented and without any reason so unpractical so far for me.

A while ago i installed "Parallels Premium Outgoing Antispam" but when i tried to activate it i get this message: "Protection : Not active. There are some problems that prevent the service from being started."

I'm not sure, but maybe i even uninstalled it somehow unintentionally.

Anyway, i'm trying to figure it out. How to re-install it or how to find out what is the problem and fix it.

Now i'm completely understand system administrators and why they don't like plesk at all.

It's a bullshit with out any proper documentation and even when you ask in few different forums and official supports, nobody can and know how to reply you.

This is the feature that should work easily or at least to give more error description.

+ THERE IS NO ANY GUIDELINES online or if there is, it's no deeply hidden that it's useless

Back