• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Relayed mail not getting sent to off server email addresses

Robin McDermott

Basic Pleskian
I have a program on domainA.com. When a person registers, an email is sent to the person from DomainB.com which is also on the same server. Copies of the email go to other email addresses hosted on the server at DomainC.com. Those emails go through fine. The problem is emails going off of the server - they don't appear to be getting sent or getting out of the server.

I have 127.0.0.0/8 and 127.0.0.1 as well as IPs for Domains A, B and C as well as the main IP of the server white listed in mail settings.

To send the emails, my program requires the host (I use 127.0.0.1) and a username and password that I have carefully checked.

I feel like there is something that I am missing in the configuration that is preventing relayed emails from getting sent to off server email addresses.

I can send regular emails to addresses off server with no problems.

Thanks for your help!
Robin

I have solved my problem...operator error! I wasn't looking in the SPAM folder for the emails and because there were so many of them, Gmail thought it was spam.

Back