• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Remote Storage FTP(S) Issue

Gh()st

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.58
I used to have this set up and working and for reasons that aren't important I disabled it since Oct. 2023. I am trying to set it back up again, using the exact same set up and configuration but now it is giving me issues.

1707873726880.png

When I check the settings as it suggests, I get this:

Code:
PS C:\Users\user> curl -v --ftp-pasv --ssl -k -u userName 'ftp://domain.tld//folderName/backups//'
Warning: --ssl is an insecure option, consider --ssl-reqd instead
Enter host password for user 'userName':
*   Trying IPAddress:21...
* Connected to domain.tld(IPAddress) port 21
< 220 (vsFTPd 3.0.5)
> AUTH SSL
< 530 Please login with USER and PASS.
> AUTH TLS
< 530 Please login with USER and PASS.
> USER userName
< 331 Please specify the password.
> PASS <passwordHere>
< 230 Login successful.
> PWD
< 257 "/" is the current directory
* Entry path is '/'
> CWD /
* ftp_perform ends with SECONDARY: 0
< 250 Directory successfully changed.
> CWD folderName
> CWD backups
> EPSV
* Connect data stream passively
< 229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||38734|)
* Connecting to IPAddress (IPAddress) port 38734
*   Trying IPAddress:38734...
* Connected to domain.tld (IPAddress) port 21
> TYPE A
< 200 Switching to ASCII mode.
> LIST
< 150 Here comes the directory listing.
* Maxdownload = -1
* Remembering we are in dir "/folderName/backups//"
< 226 Directory send OK.
* Connection #0 to host domain.tld left intact

I can also connect using FTP software like WinSCP. So I'm not sure what the issue is or how to fix it. I found somewhere that adding this line to the panel.ini file might help, it did not.

Code:
[pmm]
ftpForbidReuseConnection = 1

Same here:​

Server operating system version: OS Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number: Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.60 Update #1

Error-FTP-S-Storage-Settings-Plesk-Obsidian-18-0-60.png

And running the test:

Code:
curl --ftp-create-dirs -v --ftp-pasv -u user 'ftp://example.com/xxx/ftp-inbox/test-dir/'                                                                                 
Enter host password for user 'user':                                                                               
*   Trying 181.47.64.115:21...                                                                                     
* TCP_NODELAY set                                                                                                 
* Connected to example.com (ip-address) port 21 (#0)                                             
< 220 (vsFTPd 3.0.5)                                                                                               
> USER user                                                                                                       
< 331 Please specify the password.                                                                                 
> PASS password                                                                                                   
< 230 Login successful.                                                                                           
> PWD                                                                                                             
< 257 "/home/user" is the current directory                                                                       
* Entry path is '/home/user'                                                                                       
> CWD /                                                                                                           
* ftp_perform ends with SECONDARY: 0                                                                               
> CWD home                                                                                                         
> CWD user                                                                                                         
> CWD ftp-inbox                                                                                                   
> CWD test-dir                                                                                                     
> EPSV                                                                                                             
* Connect data stream passively                                                                                   
< 229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||59885|)                                                                   
*   Trying 181.47.64.115:59885...                                                                                 
* TCP_NODELAY set                                                                                                 
* Connecting to ip-ftp-server (ip-ftp-server) port 59885                                                           
* Connected to example.com (ip-address) port 21 (#0)                                             
> TYPE A                                                                                                           
< 200 Switching to ASCII mode.                                                                                     
> LIST                                                                                                             
< 150 Here comes the directory listing.                                                                           
* Maxdownload = -1                                                                                                 
* Remembering we are in dir "/home/user/ftp-inbox/test-dir/"                                                       
< 226 Directory send OK.                                                                                           
* Connection #0 to host sinclair.neuroglia.com.ar left intact

Back