• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remote Sysadmin needed

L

leojs

I know this may be slightly off topic, but I felt this was the best place to find a reliable affordable source of help.

We have a Windows 2000 server running that has MS SQL and Cold Fusion Server 5.0 loaded. The server has been in production for a couple years and is to a point where we need to upgrade.

All the sites on the current box were setup manually. Setting up a new site is always a lengthy task (creating the web folder, assigning access, creating the SQL db, assigning access, setting up Cold Fusion, and so on).

I am thinking Plesk 7 for Windows might help automate these tasks for us...

Our current Windows sysadmin was a remote admin, and has recently taken on a project where he is onsite daily and behind a firewall that does not allow him to Terminal Service out to do our admin work.

I am seeking a skilled sysadmin that knows Windows, Plesk for Windows, Cold Fusion, and SQL DBs. We need assistance in migrating sites from the current Windows 2000 server to the new Windows 2003 server we just deployed.

If anyone wants to assist us and has the needed skills, email me at [email protected] or [email protected] to discuss further. I will order Plesk 7 for Windows if that seems like the right thing to do for us moving forward as part of this migration.

Thank you

Back