• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove and/or Edit Header and Footer

HectorI

New Pleskian
Hello forum,

I would like to remove the "power by" image at the top right header and I would also like to Edit and/or remove the "Join Us on Facebook" link on the footer section of the Plesk Panell 11 . Are this two things possible and legal? I have a Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Plus (Perpetual license) upgraded to Plesk Panel 11.

Thanks in advance...

Blake, thanks for the quick reply. I found how to remove the "Facebook" link from the reference link you send me. For the "Power By Parallels" image at the top right hand side of the Plesk Panel header. Is there a documentation on how to hide that image?

Hi Hector,

Follow the same link I sent and go to "Customizing Panel Appearance and Branding". Following the linked guide, you can create your own 'branding theme' for Plesk - which would allow you to either replace this image with your own, or hide it completely by editing the CSS.

Basic Customization of Parallels

Top left parallels logo (logo-powered.png)

Replace with the designed one using Tools & Settings -> Panel Branding ->

Top right parallels logo (logo-powered.png)

Design your own and name it logo-powered.png and replace the default in the path

/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/skins/default/plesk/images/

The favicon.ico

Design your own and teplace the current favicon.ico in the path

/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/

I'm seaching for days and I don't even know if its possible.
I want to change the footer links. i want to add own information to it and would love to remove the suggestion option / plesk.com link.
But if thats not legal I only want to add a link to the footer.
Can somebody tell me if its possible ?
Kind regards

Back