• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

remove domain problem

D

dzuga

when i try to remove domain i get this error:

ERROR: PleskException
Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dns/DNSZone.php:52
DNSZone->DNSZone(string '2')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:2555
objectMaker(string 'DNSZone', string '2')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/dns/DNSManager.php:39
DNSManager::getDNSZone(string '2')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Domain.php:644
Domain->getDNSZone()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:207
PhDomain->reset(integer '0', boolean true, boolean false)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:289
BsDomain->reset(integer '0')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:283
BsDomain->delete(integer '0')
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:524
mdeleteDomains(array)
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Manager.php:351
Manager->removeDomains(array)
9: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/domains.php3:215

anyone can help me with this??

Same problem

Same problem here ...

Regards
Joao Correia

Same problem here, and now plesk shows a blank list when I click the Domain link on the left menu..

GREAT! :confused:

The solution I wrote out in that thread NO longer works to solve the problem. We think the PLESK database is corrupted from two upgrades ago. This has been a real pain for us. We have customers at thier limits for domains and they cannot remove it. Plesk support simply does nothing to solve the propblem and closes my support tickets without solving anything.

Works fine on my 8.0.1.

I'm hesistant to upgrade to 8.1.0 due to the horrid stories and bugs that have been reported.

Yes it worked for 8.01 but it no longer works for 8.1 Now we have no solution and a bunch of domains which cannot be removed. Thank you sw-soft for such a great peice of software which each upgrade breaks, and then you leave us to debug on our own and provide support to ourselves.

Luckily for us we are only running 5 windows servers, which we are now contemplating moving them away from plesk and to Ensim Pro. Sorry sw-soft this is a major issue for us and it will not go away becuase you close our support tickets.

Yeah, SWsoft is really starting to lose it's grip on Plesk.

I'm tempted to turn away as well. The only thing stopping me is the amount of work it takes.

Back