• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove Features for Owner

DonSTN

New Pleskian
I need to figure out how to limit editing/creating privileges for "owner" in control panel. I have most the permissions disabled in the service plan but the "File Manage", "Databases", etc.. are available. Is there anyway to disable permissions on these items for "owner"? I want to give them access to manage email accounts, view stats, spam assassin and users but that is it for this one specific service plan.
Thanks in advance.

So doing more scouring and I believe this is stored in the database for Plesk but I'm not sure where it is. Basically I want to configure "Owner" which is the default user for a customer when they log into Control Panel to have:

-- Access to Panel services --
Manage users and roles - Denied
Create and manage sites - Denied
Configure spam filter - Granted
Configure antivirus - Granted
Create and manage databases - Denied
View statistics - Granted
Install and manage applications - Denied
Design sites in Web Presence Builder - Denied
Upload and manage files - Denied
Create and manage mail accounts - Granted

I know this may sound like a bad thing to do but for the majority of our clients this is what we need. For those others I'll create a new user for them and give them log in access. Now what would be really awesome is if I could do this for a specific service plan.

Back