• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Removing icon from browser tab and make working subdirs

Zephirus

New Pleskian
Hi, I have 2 problems that I want to be solved, first everytime I open my website on a browser like firefox it appears the plesk icon there on the tab, i want to substitute it for a plesk blank space (I don't want an icon at all), my second problem is that I want to make links out of subdirs, no, I don't to make subdomains, things like random.website.com, I want a dir that is something like website.com/random (I can make the dir on root but it says "access forbidden"). My plesk version is 11.5.30 Update #51, and I use CentOs 6.5.

Thank you so much!

Hi Zephirus,

(I don't want an icon at all)

the icon you see is displayed, if a "favicon.ico" or "*.ico" is placed in the webroot ( or any other directory, where a *.css - file, or any other style definition refers to ) of the domain/subdomain.
If you still see this icon, after removal, please consider to clear your browsers cache and temporary internet files folders and check as well for example with a site like http://seositecheckup.com/tools/favicon-test

If your second question is to use "directory listings", you need the module "autoindex":

Back