• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Request is invalid. Error in line 74

kevinjansen

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obisidan 18.0.57
Dear,

The Plesk contains a error/problem.
I can see on all our updated servers alot for errors (Change Log for Plesk Obsidian)

The error is:
Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 74: local complex type: The content model is not determinist. Original request: <?xml version="1.0"?>

We get this error on a lot of commands. Example:
- Opening Acronis
- Installing automatic wordpress on package creation
- On creating a package with the API
(
{ "code": 1014, "message": "Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 74: local complex type: The content model is not determinist." }
)

And it all started this morning around 10:00.
It happends on 18.0.57.x but also on 18.0.56.x the only thing that i currently can see is that it happens on Centos servers (maybe almalinux also) But thats because all our servers are centos based and we do not yet have busy servers running on Almalinux or Debian.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Please submit a ticket to Plesk support so that the team can investigate the issue on your server.

To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you experience login issues, please see this KB article:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

The issue on our side is/was that libxml got updated to libxml2.2.12
This is a new version since 23-11-2023, after having a talk with Plesk we downgraded the package back and everything was working again.

I think Plesk will come with a update shortly to support libxml2.2.12

Server operating system version Centos 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number Obisidan 18.0.57

Hello,

i have the same Problem on my Server, please can you send me a howto to resolved the problem?

regards

Frank

We think that the root cause are updated packages libxml2-2.12.1-1.0.cf.rhel7.x86_64 and python2-libxml2-2.12.1-1.0.cf.rhel7.x86_64 from a custom repository "CityFan", that are not supported by Plesk. Are you using that repository?

Hi Frank,

This was the solution for our server. Please check the commands and change them for your needs.

sudo rm /etc/yum.repos.d/city-fan.repo
sudo rpm -e --nodeps python2-libxml2
sudo yum downgrade libxml2-2.9.1 libxslt-1.1.28 -y
sudo yum install libxml2-python -y
sudo systemctl restart sw-engine
sudo service plesk-php80-fpm restart
sudo service plesk-php81-fpm restart
sudo service plesk-php82-fpm restart

custom repository "CityFan"
Hi Peter,

thats right, i use the CityFan Repo.

This was the solution for our server. Please check the commands and change them for your needs.

Hi Kevin,

same here!

The Solution works fine.

Many thanks.

Regards
Franki

Hi Frank,

Hello, I have the same error with the ssl certificates that cannot be opened ssl hit, and the error comes out:
Error: Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 74: local complex type: The content model is not determinist.

I have tried it, 1 does not exist, it indicates and the other has been installed but the same error still appears, any solution?

thanks

update:

Name : python2-libxml2
Version : 2.12.3
Release : 1.0.cf.rhel7
Architecture: x86_64
Install Date: Thu Jan 4 08:37:42 2024
Group : Unspecified
Size : 1356171

Back