• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseller changing notification settings.

DotanC

New Pleskian
I am a reseller using Plesk 11, so I don't have control over the server. In my reseller panel I see that the following notification is set:
Notify upon reaching traffic: 1.00 MB/month

In fact, I do receive a daily email informing me that my customers have exceeded 1 MB in traffic this month!

How do I change this setting? I would like to set the notification to 950 GB. The page that informs me of the setting has no provision for changing it, and I have gone through all the options and menu items, with special attention to "Tools & Utilities". Google searches for "plesk change reseller notifications" and similar queries return nothing of value.

Thank you.

You set that in Service Plan settings. If you have permissions to create a service plan, then create one and set those limits in there then you can attach your clients to the newly created service plan.

Thank you. The notification in question pertains to my entire reseller account, not a specific client, domain, or service plan. In fact I do have notification limits set on service plans, but those are not the notifications that I am receiving.

Here is an example from yesterday:

Code:
Your reseller account is approaching or already exceeded the limits:
Traffic:	879 MB/month used / 1.00 MB/month notify / 1.00 TB/month limit

The mentioned "1.00 TB/month limit" is on my entire reseller account, not any specific service plan, domain, or client.

Thanks.

As a reseller you can't adjust your own reseller limits on your own account. You would need an admin login / permissions to execute such tasks.

Thank you. I am not trying to change the limits of my reseller account. I am trying to change the setting that notifies me by email when the limits are being approached. Currently I receive the notification after 1.00 Megabytes, out of a total tranfer allotment of 1.00 Terabytes. That is, I receive the notification after 0.0001% of the transfer allotment has been passed. I would prefer that the notification happen at 95% of the transfer allotment.

Thank you.

And that is what I said, you need to be an admin to change that setting! Please contact your server admin to make that change for you!

Back