• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

reseller/client/owner/user/host completely confused, can't change domain name

H

hepmepeas

newb. i have domains i need to change the name of, the method i've seen is to click the "client" name then change the domain name from there, but the only "client" i have is myself, the "owner" of the "client" is myself with the company name, and it says the "client" version of myself has zero domains, despite the fact that there are ten domains that i have created since acquiring the server, set up databases, set up dns records, worked with, etc, all via plesk and all are currently live. how am i supposed to change the domain name? please please please please someone help, thanks

Hello,

You can rename your domain name through below simple steps whether you are reseller, admin or user.

Login to Plesk -> Select Domain -> Drop down Domain administration section -> Rename Domain

Cheers !

outstanding, thank you. why some things are hidden in drop down menus with no other readily visible access is a mystery, unless the purpose is to make people feel daft and beg for help on a message board.

Back