• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseller Hosting Questions

M

mdnitehk

Hello,

I have been using Plesk for about 18 months now, and it seems to work pretty well for the most part.

I've also been offering Reseller Plans for about 9 months, and they've also worked pretty well.

What I'm interested is in how to add some features, whether with Plesk or without (3rd party software or something), but here's what I'm looking to do:

1 - I'd like to offer my resellers Private Nameservers such as:
ns1.resellerhost.com
ns2.resellerhost.com
If I'm hosting their www.resellerhost.com, how do I go about making these available to them? Do I have to do this whereever they registered their domain? (Registerfly.com or Godaddy.com)

2 - Is there anyway to automate the customer signups? Once the customer has paid, can the account be automatically created somehow? I don't even know where to begin on this one.

3 - Customer Billing Software - Is there some sort of plugin for Plesk that would allow me to bill my customers or for my resellers to bill theirs?

Thank you for any tips you may have!

Jeff Homan

i have a reseller account at a company and the service has really deteriorated.

I would love to find a reliable host that is not going to be sold. how many tech people monitor the servers and what is the backup system? also how is smtp email handled - we have heard some hosts have email deliverability problems.

linux reseller hosting
linux reseller hosting india

if I were you I would look at larger companies like godaddy, enom, etc and get a reseller account there.

Back