• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolves to wrong domain

J

Joshua Hough

Hi There,

I upgraded a blank installation of Plesk 9.2 to Plesk 10.2 to see how it worked. The first time it was absolutley fine.

Once i knew it worked, i rebuilt the server, upgraded again and then migrated my data from a different plesk server. However, the problem i now have is that when trying to access plesk billing, which was not installed on the old server, the main part of the control panel loads fine, but when accessing the plesk billing it redirects to https://cp5-14253.live-servers.net:8...3Faction=941, which doesn't load.

However, if i enter it when i remote desktop to the server it loads fine. the problem i then have is that i can not login to plesk billing - can you help?

Thanks,

Josh

Hi, Joshua

What is the result of using KB article?

If issue still exists, please post here the output of the following commands:
--------------------
shell> /usr/local/psa/bin/sso -g

shell> mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa
mysql> select * from cl_param where param in ('integration-api-version', 'ppb-url');
mysql> select * from misc where param like 'sso%';
mysql> select * from SSOBranding;
--------------------

And please say if cp5-14253.live-servers.net is a valid hostname to your server which can be resolved into IP.

Back