• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore Backup Error

GuilhermeJ

New Pleskian
Hello, Im tryng to restore a backup on plesk panel. Using a windows 2008 r2 sp1 server. Panel version 11.0.9 Update #53.
The process to do the backup is OK, but when I try to backup my sites, files, db, etc, occur an error:

Code:
Log file:
ERROR:	(hosting object 'mydomain.com')	Can not deploy content of domain mydomain.com

ERROR:	()	Archiver error: unable to extract files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\domains/mydomain.com/backup_mydomain.com_vhost_1306051751.zip

ERROR:	(hosting object 'mydomain.com')	Can not deploy content of domain mydomain.com

ERROR:	()	Archiver error: unable to extract files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\domains/mydomain.com/backup_mydomain.com_vhost_1306051751.zip

ERROR:	(hosting object 'mydomain.tk')	Can not deploy content of domain mydomain.com

I think this error is because a wrong "/" in the file path when is tryng to extract, but I don`t know how to fix it.

Thanks for the help.

I assume the backup is invalid. To verify my assumption I would like you install xmllint utility. It will check the backup structure and will display possible errors. For more information please refer to the article:

http://kb.parallels.com/8487

Also this issue can be caused by lack of free disk space for deploying content of these backuped domains.

I assume the backup is invalid. To verify my assumption I would like you install xmllint utility. It will check the backup structure and will display possible errors. For more information please refer to the article:

http://kb.parallels.com/8487

Also this issue can be caused by lack of free disk space for deploying content of these backuped domains.

The backup is OK.
I solve the problem marking the option to make the domain unavailable when the restore backup is working.
Thanks.

Back