• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Restore from backup files - multiple Plesk

hardbrasil

Regular Pleskian
Hello fellas!
here we have 4 Plesk license (1 Host edition with 120 domains + 3 Admin ed. with 5 domains each)

in total we have 140 customers.

i would like to create a vps on my localhost server and use Plesk backup files to generate a clone of what i have on cloud (described above),

my doubt is:

can i import all backups files (from each Plesk) to just one Plesk license (localhost) regarding that i have different types of Plesk version between them.

thanks

Yes, you can import the backups and restore them with unchecked options 'License key' and 'Server Settings' (optional). But I think Migration Manager fits better for your task because it allows you to avoid large backup archive creation.

Hi Sergey,

another doubt,

if i run a Plesk onyx for windows in my local server and i synchronize content with my cloud Plesk (4 servers all linux)
a) this will work?

b) If i need to send subscription from windows Plesk to Linux plesk (cloud) should i have any kind of compatibility issues?

regarding that this Plesk windows will be only for backup propouses, and if any cloud plesk (linux) crash i would like to use this Plesk windows to restore.

thanks

Back