• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore from Plesk 9.5.2 backup to new Plesk 11.0.4

M

Markus OliverB

Hi there,

we have two servers ....one is the current production that is running on openSUSE 11.0 + Plesk 9.0 x64
while we have now new server with a supported platform that is now Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64bit + Plesk 11.0.

We are in the process now to perform a migration from the old to the new system and wanted to restore
from Plesk a 9.5.2 backup to new Plesk 11.0.4 on the other server.

Our reference is the same FTP backup server and after successfull creation of a 9.5.2 backup, I tried to restore on new Plesk by referencing the backup that I transfered from FTP to local server.

The size of the backup that is ~ 300 MB is neglectable.

Doesn't matter whether I take complete backup of the customer with all settings and emails, all domains etc....or
just the backup of one single domain - the result is always the same.

I started restoration process and got confirmation that restoration was completed on 11.0.4 but when I check there is
nothing. And the backup has also not been moved from FTP backup space to the server space.

Does anyone know what the problem is ?
We are currently stucked and cannot proceed with migration to new system.

Back