• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore from PSA 7.5 failed

S

systron

Yesterday My server crashed due to known reasons to DC, They asked for OS restore/reload as usual, After Installing OS they installed the PSA 7.6 and the problem started.

When I try to restore from my last night backup, I am getting strange SQL Errors like :

Failed to restore client '<clientname>' : Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'and'.
Failed to restore client '<anotherclientname>' : Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'and'.

I tryed contacting calling My DC over long distance still they did not response since several hours.

While comparing the old database for psa and new I found

In 7.5 psa data was in MySQL
whereas in 7.6 its in MSDE/MSSQL

So Peopls from plesk and plesk gurus please suggest How should I restore my sites?

Install Plesk 7.6 using mysql database as Plesk engine

John S.G.

Gris,

Can you provide any additional information about this issue and if possible a workaround? I am sure that a lot of people have stumbled upon this.

Got it!

SWsoft support sent dll update for %plesk_bin%\psabackup.dll which worked like a charm!

can anyone send me this dll please!
i have the same problem too.
Thank you!

everlast83 [at] gmail.com

FOUND THE FIX!

INSTALL THE 7.6.1 PATCH. This fixes the issue 100%. Too bad nobody told me this. Spent 25 hours working it out.

I already have 7.6.1 installed.
Or is there a patch specially for 7.6.1.
If it's so, please give me the link.

Back