• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore in Plesk 12.0.18 fails with "This operation is taking too long"

jbegn

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am trying to restore the files of a domain.

I am able to find the domain in the backup, and select the files to restore, but at fails with: "This operation is taking too long. Check the results in a few minutes."

And nothing happends after this.

I have selected to create multivolume backup (2047 MB), and the backup has created 25 tar-archives.

I have tried to open these manually with 7-zip, but it fails with a message, that the archives cannot be opened as an archive.

Now what???

/Jan

Have you tried troubleshoot it with investigation of restore logs? Any additional details there?

Hi Igor,

No. I did not think of that, but I fount it.
I don't know for sure, what to look for:
I have changed the IP to 99.99.99.99 in this in the attached logfiles

If I backup a single customer to server respository, I have no problem in restoring that.
I have tried to upload the backupfiles to server respository, but they are to0 big/too many

/Jan

Attachments

• log.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
<errmsg>Global server security settings prohibits restore from unsigned or modified backups. You can not restore from it, except your service provider explicitly allow it</errmsg>

I think this problem is addressed in the following KB - http://kb.odin.com/en/116395. Does this solve your issue?

I don't think that is tha problem, because the backup is from the same server, just u few days ago, so the signature would have to be OK

Back