1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restore not working

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Lithgow, Jan 8, 2007.

  1. Lithgow

    Lithgow Guest

    0
     
    Restore won't work on just one domain...

    I had a look through migration.log and found this piece of information..

    Unable to init SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table
    [ExecCmd.cpp:47]

    [04:17:38|INFO: 4393:p.log] FailedDomainDeployment: Failed deployment of domain domain.com [./pmm_deploy.cpp:1397]
    Inner exception:
    ExecCmd::ExFailed: Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/backup-object-manager.php --reset-domain domain.com failed with return code 1.
    Stderr is

    Unable to init SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table
    [ExecCmd.cpp:47]

    Anyone got any ideas?
     
  2. Lithgow

    Lithgow Guest

    0
     
    Ok so now it has restored after the reformat but there is NO SQL DATA!

    Any ideas how I can just restore the SQL Data? from the psabackup file
     
  3. Lithgow

    Lithgow Guest

    0
     
    Ok I've found all of the data and it is there but plesk can't see that the database exists or that there are any tables in the database :(
     
  4. Lithgow

    Lithgow Guest

    0
     
    Right since no one seems to know I'll be nice and tell you what we ended up doing..

    After the format we restored by creating the BackupMap and running restore with the -all tag :)

    Once this was complete the DB's wouldn't work... so I quickly checked a non important db by deleting the user to that db and remaking it. After this was done the whole db appeared :)

    So it's a permission problem, all the db users don't have the correct permissions to their own databases :)

    Sorted now though with with mysql changes :D

    Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem in the future.

    Lithgow
     
Loading...