• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore not working

L

Lithgow

Restore won't work on just one domain...

I had a look through migration.log and found this piece of information..

Unable to init SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table
[ExecCmd.cpp:47]

[04:17:38|INFO: 4393:p.log] FailedDomainDeployment: Failed deployment of domain domain.com [./pmm_deploy.cpp:1397]
Inner exception:
ExecCmd::ExFailed: Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/backup-object-manager.php --reset-domain domain.com failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Unable to init SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table
[ExecCmd.cpp:47]

Anyone got any ideas?

Ok so now it has restored after the reformat but there is NO SQL DATA!

Any ideas how I can just restore the SQL Data? from the psabackup file

Ok I've found all of the data and it is there but plesk can't see that the database exists or that there are any tables in the database :(

Right since no one seems to know I'll be nice and tell you what we ended up doing..

After the format we restored by creating the BackupMap and running restore with the -all tag :)

Once this was complete the DB's wouldn't work... so I quickly checked a non important db by deleting the user to that db and remaking it. After this was done the whole db appeared :)

So it's a permission problem, all the db users don't have the correct permissions to their own databases :)

Sorted now though with with mysql changes :D

Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem in the future.

Lithgow

Back