• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

restore process failed on plesk 11.0.9

IlgizS

New Pleskian
Hello every body! Some days ago my hosting-server was crashed, and now I have only backups
I create a new identical server with identical plesk version(11.0.9), mount my backups via nfs to /var/lib/psa/dumps
New plesk recognized all backups
Then I began to restore resellers one by one, some resellers were successfully restored(with all their customers, subscriptions, and domains), but the process of restoration of some resellers failed. In log I saw the following messages:
========================================================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<restore status="warnings">
<deploy status="success">
<message code="FailedClientDeployment" severity="error" id="c71c1b91-f543-49a2-8fcc-172451371a8d">
<description>Failed deployment of client myreseller</description>
<message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error" id="c20aadf4-c344-45e6-82a2-a52eff2070bf">
<description>Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/reseller.php --unlock-subscription myreseller -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 4.
Stderr is
Reseller my_reseller does not have a subscription
</description>
</message>
</message>
<object type="reseller" name="myreseller">
<message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error" id="d819206b-3647-42f1-8bab-5f94ed64b2d3">
<description>Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/reseller.php --switch-subscription myreseller -template-guid 3a361d26-8e86-1238-b178-0b314fcc168b -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 4.
Stderr is
There is no such a service plan
</description>
=================================================
I tried to create reseller with all his old service plans and tried to restore but the result didn't change
I tried to restore reseller's account with all his clients and subscriptions via gui and cli:

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --create-map /var/lib/psa/dumps/resellers/myreseller/backup_myreseller_info_1312140206.xml -map myreseller
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore /var/lib/psa/dumps/resellers/myreseller/backup_myreseller_info_1312140206.xml -map myreseller -level all -verbose -debug

But nothing of these ways helped me!
Can anybody suggest me anything about this problem?

Last edited:
It is caused by some database inconsistency. This error message appear to be self-explanatory - object already existed in the Panel and there is conflict regarding it.
I suggest you contact Parallels Support Team. They will fix database directly on your server.

IgorG thank you for your quick response and suggest!
I solved my problem with restoring resellers with all their subscriptions and clients. I simply changed ip address and hostname on my new server and restoring process finished without any errors. But then I found one little bug, I restore everything(clients, subscriptions, domains, web-contents, databases, mailboxes, dns-records) but passwords for mailboxes, databases of web-sites, weren't restored! what could cause such situation&

Back