• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Restore roundcubemail database from AutoBackup

Fossy

New Pleskian
Hello:

I have deleted accidentally an email account from Plesk 11.5. I have created new one and I have restored manually emails data from BackupAuto_xxxx.com_mn_xxxxx.tgz, and now I can access and I have all emails, but I haven't the contacts and groups.

I have see that contacts and groups was stored in "roundcubemail" database, but I can't see any backup from SQL backup daily or any other tgz files. In Plesk 11.5 I have programmed automatic threads with option "All configuration and contents". I think that roundcubemail database is being copied, but... where????.

Please, I need locate the backup file that store roundcubemail database for restore contacts in to new account.

Thanks!!.

Roundcube and Horde databases often change their structure, so we never include them in the backup and never migrate them. There are can be serious problems when you restore Roundcube/Horde database from the old version to the new/updated Roundcube/Horde version on Plesk server.

Back