• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore single site wiht Plesk 11.5 Linux

Antonello R

New Pleskian
Hi,
I'm using plesk as Power User (using Power user interface), and I've performed a Backup.
Now I need to restore only one single site from that backup, but it seems to be impossible, because, using Plesk like Power User i've this XML for Backup

<migration-dump content-included="true" agent-name="PleskX" dump-format="PowerUser" dump-version="11.5.30">
<dump-info/>
<domain www="true" vendor-guid="xxxxxxxxxxx" name="mydomain.net" guid="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" id="1" owner-guid="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" cr-date="2014-03-28">
<preferences>

<sites>
<site www="true" name="site1.com" guid="yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" id="2" cr-date="2014-03-28">
</site>
<site www="true" name="site2.com" guid="yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" id="2" cr-date="2014-03-28">
</site>
<site www="true" name="site3.com" guid="yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" id="2" cr-date="2014-03-28">
</site>
<site www="true" name="site4.com" guid="yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" id="2" cr-date="2014-03-28">
</site>
</domain>

So even using this Plesk command line sintax to restore backup
pleskrestore --restore YOURBACKUPDIR\backup.xml -level domains -filter list:site1.com
it seems that doesn't work, I guess because of I'm a Power User and I've a single "TOP" domain.

Do you think will be possible to restore only one site without restore all the sites data present under the domain?

Thanks a lot for the help

Back