• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Restore web from Plesk backup get some errors

charlie-yaokai

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009(core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
v18.0.50 update 2
Every time when I restore web from Plesk backup (Full or Incremental )

I get this error in my Plesk control panel and then Plesk control will be paused for a minute.

Any help appreciated

1677119230996.png

Usually this error happens when you are logged out of Plesk in another window/tab, which can happen when you restore a backup.
And what do you mean by "Paused for a minute" - you can't open Plesk in another tab, does it show any errors?

Usually this error happens when you are logged out of Plesk in another window/tab, which can happen when you restore a backup.
And what do you mean by "Paused for a minute" - you can't open Plesk in another tab, does it show any errors?
I think that is not that case here. I was logged in for only a short while before attempting restoring, and the errors popped several seconds after that, so I shouldn't be logged out at that point.

By "paused" I meant Plesk control panel seemed frozen. I opened a new tab to Plesk control panel and connection was denied. Several seconds later connection became normal, and to surprise the restore was successful.

I thought perhaps Plesk control panel service was somehow down during the time, and I checked logs (/var/log/plesk/httpsd_access_log) it seemed it was still receiving requests (from 127.0.0.1) but the backend returned 4xx or 3xx.

By the way, the same issue occurred if I initiated restore from command line (plesk bin pleskrestore).

@sans There has recently been a similar topic here
and @abashurov meant it is related to a hotfix of PPP-59897, of which again the issue should be fixed in .51. Maybe it's the same case in this thread?

Back