• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Restoring dumps

G

gerhard@

Guest
Restoring back-ups on 7.5.2

I am in the process of moving from a reseller account onto a VPS solution, both running Plesk 7.5.2. I can't use the Back-up/Restore function from the control panel because when I try restoring backup files created from the control panel, I get the following error: Dump signature verification failed.

I tried running the following command

/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore --single-domain-mode -f --*******.co.uk --**.**.246.42 --name

but the only thing that I get is

Unknown option: **.**.246.42
Unknown option: name
Usage: /usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore [-h] [-L] [-t] [-V vhosts_dir] -f <dump_file> -m <ip_map_file> -s <shells_map_file> [-c clients_map_file] [options]


Any help will be HIGHLY appreciated since I am struggling to move my sites across for a couple of days now.

Cheers ;), Gerhard.
 
This is the command that I was supposed to use:

/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore --single-domain-mode -f xxx --domain-name xxx --domain-ip x.x.x.x --client-login xxx

Don't forget to replace the x with the data that applies to your situation.
 
Back
Top