• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Retrieve Setting or Value with Plesk CLI

techmetalmojo

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I seem to be able to get most of the information I need via the CLI except for one setting: sign_outgoing_mail

I haven't found a way to retrieve the value of -sign_outgoing_mail of a particular domain in any of the CLI utilities.

Is this something that will need to be done through a database query or ideally is something this hiding somewhere:

For example:

> plesk bin domain_pref --info acme.com --show sign_outgoing_mail
> true

Thanks all!
Tech

You can try to find these domains with following SQL query, for example:

select displayHost from dns_recs where type='TXT' and val like '%v=DKIM1%';

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the quick response! A DKIM record for that domain though doesn't necessarily mean the user has enabled signing, right? He could've just added it himself, manually, thinking that's all he needed for DKIM?

When you:
  1. Go to the Mail tab > Mail Settings.
  2. Select the domain and click Activate/Deactivate Services.
  3. Select Enable for DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages and click OK.
This does more than just generate a key and add it to DNS right? Do entries get added to Table files etc?

Oh, and thanks for going the extra mile and providing the query!

TechM

Ok, it was a bit complex but you can use following SQL query:

select d.name from domains d LEFT JOIN DomainServices ds on ds.dom_id = d.id LEFT JOIN Parameters p on p.id = ds.parameters_id where d.status = 0 and ds.status = 0 AND ds.type = 'mail' and p.parameter = 'domain_keys_sign' AND p.value = 'true';

Back