• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Revert license back after giving up with Plesk 10

Stephen Wright

New Pleskian
Hi

I've given up with trying to install Plesk 10 on my Windows Server 2008 server. I've tried a fresh install, I've tried updating from 9.5.4, tried making sure every possible Windows Update and still I get 'plesk component failed'.

I've given up with what seems to be an incredibly poorly tested product that is impossible to uninstall or repair, and gone back to Plesk 9.5.4 (by wiping my server again). Problem is now my license has been upgraded to 10.x. How do I revert back to an earlier key? I tried 'Retrieve Keys' and I get the error 'Export in previous version is blocking for the license'

I need this back online asap really, I've wasted too much of my time with trying to put plesk 10 on my server as it is, without having to waste more with 9.5.x license problems!

Did you try to contact your sales representative? All license related question you should address to him.

Back