• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue RockyLinux 8 plesk won't open

blue sky

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Rocky Linux 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
I installed Rocky Linux 8 plesk panel, but the plesk panel does not open ip:8443

Hi,

Have you tried to log in via SSH and do the following:
# plesk login

That should create a login link from which you can log in on Plesk.

When I log in to ssh, it says the following, but the login page I can log in does not open ip:8443 I try to login but the plesk login page does not come up I guess the port needs to be allowed with the ssh command but I don't know the command This should create a login link where you can log in to Plesk.

Check that the service sw-cp-server is up and running. Check that port 8443 listened with the command:

# lsof -i tcp:8443

If sw-cp-server service can't be stared, please check log files /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/sw-engine.log

Check your data center control panel, too. Some data centers offer an additional firewall before the server. That could also block port 8443 (and 8447).

Check your data center control panel, too. Some data centers offer an additional firewall before the server. That could also block port 8443 (and 8447).
This is not data center blocking, it is necessary to allow the ssh firewall port, but for rock RockyLinux 8, I don't know with which command to allow the frewall port. When centos ssh port opened and allowed, plesk panel was logged in.

Can you please post the output of these commands:

Bash:
# firewall-cmd --zone=public --permanent --list-ports

# firewall-cmd --zone=plesk --permanent --list-ports

Back