• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue rouncube webmail not working

canabice90

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 18
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian 18
hello i just installed plesk , i set up email added all the dns records on contabo dns space , when im trying to log in into rouncule it gives my webmail.mydomain/rouncube
it keeps saying my site is not accessible

Could it be that the Fail2Ban Roundcube jail is blocking your IP as there have been some invalid previous login attempts to the mailbox?

hello i just installed plesk , i set up email added all the dns records on contabo dns space , when im trying to log in into rouncule it gives my webmail.mydomain/rouncube
it keeps saying my site is not accessible
Note that webmail is accessible via webmail.mydomain.com. Not via webmail.mydomain.com/rouncube

Could it be that the Fail2Ban Roundcube jail is blocking your IP as there have been some invalid previous login attempts to the mailbox?
i doubt so cause this is a new domain and a new ip just did the installation , when i click on the webdomain.mydomain doesnt work , and im a freelancer did the same set up for a client today it worked fine but for this other client im facing this issue cant access webmail

Is Webmail enabled in the "Mail Settings" of the domain (= is a webmail client selected from the drop down box)?

Back