• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

roundcube 1.2 with pgp support

Yes, we are going to support new version of Roundcube. The problem in fact that we should test correct operation of this version on all supported OSes. It will take some time. Therefore, I have no any ETA when we will support this version of Roundcube.

+1 - hopefully PGP encryption will work fine with the Roundcube version that will be out for upcoming Plesk versions.
Plesk developers, please try it out! :)

Yeah, seems nice that PGP more importantly support for GPG (open source alternative would be used more)

Personally I find always hair rising when sensitive information is sent over regular email and not encrypted (usernames and passwords, etc.)

Yeah, I would be angry atleast if confidential or secret data is sent over normal email.
Simple reason is that normal email is plaintext format and can be readed by anyone along the path, which can be any number of hops between sender and reciever, so that scraps information security for email.

Back