• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Roundcube 1.4 released

Sorry, but such statements are usually an indicator that the speaker is very far from the software industry.
I can just agree with you.

We have done a workaround and our clients are using Roundcube 1.4 already since it's out. I please all others in the thread to do a bit more work themselves instead of spamming Plesk that they should implement it.

Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26 now available:
Updated Roundcube to version 1.4.3. The “Elastic” responsive skin with full mobile device support is now enabled by default.

I can just agree with you.

We have done a workaround and our clients are using Roundcube 1.4 already since it's out. I please all others in the thread to do a bit more work themselves instead of spamming Plesk that they should implement it.

Why should we poke around? Even they are not suggesting it.

PS: Thanks to the Plesk team for finally updating the Roundcube :)

The thing is that Onyx still has old Roundcube

i think the reason is that onyx only gets security-related patches.
Plesk Onyx End of Extended Support October 11, 2020

In terms of Plesk Onyx, Extended Support is a 4-year period, after which the product will no longer be available for new purchases and will only receive patches for critical issues. The Extended Support Period is six (6) months.

Back