• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated and is no longer available for installation on the current Plesk release (18.0.63).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, the extension will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan and the deprecation FAQ.

Issue RoundCube error : Oops... something went wrong! No Database roundcubemail - plesk-roundcube 1.6.7

cfleury

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62
I got a new server Debian 12 i Migrated almost all from my old server.
But we used to works with roundcube webmail but it's not working i have this page :
1721918071359.png
I already search in the forum adn the support website but whatever i try it's not working.
I tried this:

But the log still is SQLSTATE[HY000] [1049] Unknown database 'roundcubemail', the user exist but the database doesn't .
Like i saw in another topic i tried to remove and reinstall with plesk installer multiple times but the database roundcubemail still not exist.

Hi there, just to be sure, have you already tried uninstalling the Roundcube component from Plesk and re-installing it again?

Back