• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved roundcube show No input file specified.

Maxwell Banks

New Pleskian
Hi All!

From this morning when I try access to webmail.domain.com I reieve the error No input file specified.

This error appear only when I haved selected roundcube. If I change to horde the webmail work ok.

My plesk is Plesk Onyx v17.0.17_build1700161028.14 os_CentOS 7 and roundcube 1.2.4

Do you have any idea, about this problem?

Thanks!!!

Hi! thanks for you info!

I read these article, but I can't find the error

open_basedir = /var/www/vhosts/phptemp/

is ok

I remove ; from cgi.fix and restart apache

grep cgi.fix_pathinfo /etc/php.ini
; cgi.fix_pathinfo provides *real* PATH_INFO/PATH_TRANSLATED support for CGI. PHP's
cgi.fix_pathinfo=1

but the problem continue...

Hi Maxwell Banks,

pls. check the "php.ini" for each webmail - package at:

=> /etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde ( for HORDE )
=> /etc/psa-webmail/roundcube ( for ROUNDCUBE )

The Plesk - KB - article states clear, that it is recommended to REMOVE "open_basedir" settings. ;)

In addition, try to fix webserver - configuration files with the command:
Code:
plesk repair web -y -v

>> The Plesk - KB - article states clear, that it is recommended to REMOVE "open_basedir" settings. ;)

Sorry, I need learn to read!!!! :eek:
I comment these line at php.ini and roundcube work again!!

Thanks a lot!

Back