• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

rpc add email account

VagaStorm

Basic Pleskian
I writing some functions that allows me to manage some aspects of our plesk server from our main admin tool.

But I cant seem to figure out how to create an email account on a domain. What should the xml scema for that look like?

I would really apreshiate it if someone could point me in the right direction her :D

Look for the tool called 'mail.sh' on my FreeBSD servers it's in /usr/local/psa/bin.

Just run it with the --help option to see the switches.

Yes, I looked into that, but the problem is that I have several plesk servers that I want to connect to. None of which is located at the same server as our admin tool... I could set up an ssh connection to the linux servers, but I'm not sure how or if that would work with the windows servers. I also had a look at Expand, but unfortunately it dos not work with mysql 4.1. The RPC api is a web based system where I log in remotely and pass an xml document with the commands I want to run. We were considering expand to, but it's not working very well with mysql 4.1... Besides it is more pleasent to be able to do most of the work from where we do everything else :D

Back