• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sample Uncompiled Template...

D

drew1111

Is it possible to get hold of a few uncompiled templates? I am trying to get some designers on the job of creating new templates and if we had some already that they could modify it would be great. It seems pretty silly to have the whole SDK for custom template design and not one functioning sample.

That, or is there a way to open one of the downloadable template packs that shows the directories, etc for each?

Drew

Come on guys.... There has to be a way to get hold of the sample templates....

Link does not appear to still be active.

The like above to get to the template sources does not appear to still be active. Something has come up where I REALLY need to get hold of those sources again. Is there a new location for this?

Thanks,
Drew

I'd suggest upgrading to SB 4.5. There's a bug in the 4.2 SDK compiler that affects the selected state of primary menus when submenus are selected. There was one other bug in that version also but I can't recall what is was. Both of them were fixed in the 4.5 SDK release.

Drew,

Unfortunately, source files for Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder templates are not available right now. I have requested them from developers but not sure if and when it will be uploaded back. I will update this thread as soon as get any news for you.

The like above to get to the template sources does not appear to still be active. Something has come up where I REALLY need to get hold of those sources again. Is there a new location for this?

Thanks,
Drew

Back