• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved schedule operations after git pull event

paskuale

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian v.18.0.53
Hi, every time I pull from the repository I have a small difference in the .htaccess file that forces me to manually update each pull operation, is there a way to schedule the operation ?
Thanks

Hello,

If you are using Git extension to pull your changes from a remote repo, you can use Deploy Action in Domain -> Git -> Settings (lower right corner of Git overview card). There you can enable "Enable additional deployment actions" checkbox and write any shell code you want. This code will be executed on every Deploy, both for manually from extension UI, and automatic using extension hooks.

Thanks so much for the suggestion @EvgeniyKovrizhnikov , it was just what I was looking for :) he advises me to insert a command for each new line, but a command of this type works if I execute it from the shell, if I insert it as an addition deployment actions it does not recognize it. Where am I wrong?
the command is this:
/opt/plesk/php/8.1/bin/php ./bin/console cache:clear
error return this:
-: /opt/plesk/php/8.1/bin/php: No such file or directory
thanks ;)

Hi all,
I continue on this thread because the problem is close to the previous case... every time I run a git pull it overwrites (rightly) the .htaccess file, and I promptly have to update a string within the same file:
Code:
Options +FollowSymlinks
in -->
Code:
Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
any suggestions to overcome this boring step ? Thanks

Disabling "Restrict the ability to follow symbolic links" on the "Websites & Domains" > "Hosting & DNS" > "Apache & Nginx" page would allow you to use the "+FollowSymlinks" option. If you are no on a shared hosting environment and control your code yourself, it is a low risk change.

Back