• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Question Schedule task with Plesk using scripting

Nick Lazidis

New Pleskian
I would like to ask If I can schedule the following task scenario.
When a new user signs in my domain's MSSQL database :
a) Create a new subdomain for the new user
b) Create a new SQLSERVER database and user
c) send an email to the new user with info about its subdomain and her/his credentials

Can all the above be done by creating automatically a task /job (using a scritping language related to Plesk_) and scheduling it ti start immediately when a new user signs in.

Thank you vey much
 
I think that this purpose may be released with some kind of special script and Plesk Event Manager for the event "Customer Account Created".
 
I think that this purpose may be released with some kind of special script and Plesk Event Manager for the event "Customer Account Created".
So it is possible that a script can be written to perform these tasks shen a new customer is registered in our system.Am I right or I miss something.
Thank you
 
Back
Top