• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Scheduled Tasks Issue

I

ivains

Hello Everyone,

Have an issue with 'Scheduled Tasks' where it just suddenly stopped working and performing the 'Daily Maintenance'.

- Nothing has been done to the server as far as upgrades and/or patches and/or repairs.
- Tried the 'Run Now' feature, it prompts you that 'The task was launched successfully.', however; nothing actually happens.
- Restarted server, still nothing.
- I even added another task with the executable and argument of: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe --all, it prompts you that 'The task was launched successfully.', however; nothing actually happens.

Daily Maintenance ::
The executable is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe
The Argument is: -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"

Server Specs:
Windows 2008 Standard
Plesk 9.0.0

Bottomline: It was working fine and sending me email updates until several days ago. I haven't been able to find any references to this issue.

Any suggestions and/or links to possible solutions would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,
Ivan

Has anyone ran into this problem before?

Panel: Plesk 9.0

Still haven't been able to find a solution for a few months now.

Back