• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Screen installed extension is a blank page !

Rom1906

New Pleskian
Hi !
I'm using PLESK Obsidian and since the upgrade to 18.0.21 on november the 20th, I have a problem with the page of my installed extensions.
The page is blank...
The others tabs catalog and update work fine.
I tried repair PLESK but it's not enough.
See attach screen shot.
Thanks !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.59.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-11-21 à 13.57.59.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 14
I ve got the same problem on a new server.

Product: Plesk Obsidian - Version 18.0.21 Update #2

Blank screen and those errors on console

upload_2019-11-22_0-6-26.png

Hello, the issue is confirmed and registered as EXTCATALOG-306. It will be fixed by publishing the new version of the Extensions Catalog on Monday (November 25).

After a new installation upgrade towards 18.04, the Plesk dashboard turns blank.
I tried the link above and didn't give a solution.
What I've checked why Nginx had issues, checked the Plesk installation dashboard. Nginx is NOT enabled at all.
I have not used the SSH way to install any software/plug-ins.
Part 1 just after upgrade to 18.04

Job for sw-cp-server.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status sw-cp-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

**** Product perform-deferred-actions started.
Trying to restart service sw-cp-server... Apr 14 10:09:22 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:8443 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:22 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:8880 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:8443 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:8880 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:8443 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:8880 failed (98: Address already in use)
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net sw-cp-serverd[18341]: nginx: [emerg] still could not bind()
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net systemd[1]: sw-cp-server.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net systemd[1]: sw-cp-server.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Apr 14 10:09:23 any.stratoserver.net systemd[1]: Failed to start Startup script for Plesk control panel server.

Warning: restart service sw-cp-server failed

***** problem report *****
Warning: restart service sw-cp-server failed

##########################################################################################
Part 2:

Manual tryed to start/restart/stop/enable sw-cp-server, nothing worked.
So tried to repair Plesk all -y
This gave the following error's (left out the parts that are shown as completed and correct)

Reconfiguring the Plesk installation
Reconfiguring the Plesk installation ............................ [FAILED]
- Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously failed upgrade actions...
- ===> Cumulative Plesk database upgrade and repair (revertable stage) has been started.
- ===> Preparing Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage).
- ===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of the Plesk database (revertable stage) has been completed.

- ===> Configuring ProFTPD server
- Reconfiguring AWStats web statistics...
- Reconfiguring WatchDog...
- Restoring SELinux contexts...
- Synchronizing state of sw-cp-server.service with SysV service
script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install.
- Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable sw-cp-server
- Job for sw-cp-server.service failed because of the control process exited with error code.
- See "systemctl status sw-cp-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
- INFO: [Tue Apr 14 11:02:05 CEST 2020]: Service: apache2, Action: start
- Trying to start service apache2... active
- done
- STOP pleskrc
-
-
- ***** problem report *****
- Warning: start service sw-cp-server failed

- If problems persist, please check installer logs
('/var/log/plesk/install/plesk_18.0.25_repair.log' and '/var/log/plesk/install/plesk_18.0.25_repair_problems.log') for errors.
- If you can't resolve the issue on your own, please address Plesk support.
- Job for sw-cp-server.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- See "systemctl status sw-cp-server.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

- SUCCESS: Upgrade step 2019-02-18-14-09-55_InstallEssentialExtensions.php was successfully done.
- SUCCESS: Upgrade step 2019-04-25-14-46-58_ReportUsage.php was successfully done.
- done
- ===> Cumulative Plesk upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
- Upgrade or repair for 'core' (stage 'post') is not required
- ===> Preparing Plesk upgrade (final stage).
- ===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of Plesk (final stage) has been completed.
- Reconfiguring Apache web server...
- Reconfiguring ProFTPD FTP server...
- Reconfiguring AWStats web statistics...
- Reconfiguring WatchDog...
- Restoring SELinux contexts...
- Trying to register service sw-cp-server... Trying to enable automatic respawn for service sw-cp-server.service... done
- done
- Trying to register service sw-engine... Trying to enable automatic respawn for service sw-engine.service... done
- done
- Trying to restart service sw-cp-server... Apr 14 11:03:34 any.stratoserver.net systemd[1]: sw-cp-server.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
- Apr 14 11:03:34 h2858068.stratoserver.net systemd[1]: Failed to start Startup script for Plesk control panel server.
-
- Warning: restart service sw-cp-server failed
-
- ***** problem report *****
- Warning: restart service sw-cp-server failed
exit status 1

Attached all the full error logs PLUS the error log from last time upgrade to 18.0.23

Please help because I'm stock this hole year. I even tried installing other Web Panels just to not work with Plesk.
It's my idea that Plesk is having or getting issues once Nginx gets installed. Always when using Nginx and vhosts it goes wrong somehow.

SERVER DATA:
  • 4 CPU vCores
  • 8 GB RAM
  • HPE 3PAR storage: 400 GB SSD
  • Network connection up to 500 Mbit/s
  • Traffic unlimited
  • Plesk Web Pro Edition
  • Virtualization platform: Virtuozzo
  • PHP 7, Perl, Python
  • MySQL-databases
  • Cron-jobs
  • BackupControl: 10 backup-slots