• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Script Module

S

setel

I have installed the script module for SB 4.1, enabled it under a plan and have the plan assigned to a user, but the script module is not showing up on the edit page. What do I need to do to resolve this.

Thanks!

What about the rest modules? Can you see it in Wizard? Make sure that module is really enabled in appropriate plan. In Plans -> PLAN_NAME -> Modules section you need to check Script module, click on add to Plan and after that click Ok.

Yea the rest are there, area map, voting and feedback show up in module toolbar on the right hand side of the edit page. I went through all plans and enable the script module just to be sure that I wasn't missing it.

I tested removing the voting module and then adding it back to the plan and it dosen't show up now. Voting module was install before the upgrade and was visible and working fine after the upgrade to 4.1. The scripting module was installed after the upgrade and has never work or even been visible in the modules area. Is there something I need to do after installing the module or enable/disable it.

Back