• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Search Engines

L

luisll

I publish my site around 1 month and so far the search engines don´t find it. I have the meta name KEYWORDS it the content that I want to be searched. For example, google don´t find it.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Luis

Actually, KEYWORDS is just a meta tag which could include some key words but it does not guarantee that your site could be indexed and searched by google or some other search engine. I can only suggest you to update to latest Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder version as version which you use now is quite old and check some information in internet related to site search engine optimization.

I think that I can´t update it, because is my hosting provider that give me access to this tool, unless he updates their server version too.
Anyway, I gonna try your suggestions.

Thanks for your help,
Luis

You are right, if you are using some reseller account update will not be possible. It is requires whole product update, not only part of it. For this, server access is necessary. So probably you should contact with your provider. Version 3.2 is quite old one and there were significant changes and improvements done in latest updates, so upgrade is suggested in this case.

Back