• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Send Mails from one FQDN

lessram

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi Community,

is it possible to tell Plesk just sending mails from the FQDN that is set to the rDNS entry?
I have the Problem that my mails of my domains will marked as spam because of the rDNS answer.
Thanks

Pretty sure that isn't the reason if using the default settings and you have your hostname set correctly but you can change settings by doing the following:

Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > for "Outgoing mail mode" choose "Send from domain IP addresses" if you only have just the one domain or set to "Send from the specified IP addresses" and choose the IP address that has the rDNS configured for, that should and response

But it's going to be based off of the hostname.domain.tld you have set on your server. The alternative way is to edit the postfix config file directly (forgot what the setting was but it's hostname related).

Back