1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sending email with PHP

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rasta876, Jun 23, 2006.

1. rasta876

rasta876 Guest

Hello,

I am quite new to this. Please assist me if you can. Previously I used a free hosting service which suported PHP. I made a form using Flash and simply uploaded my php files etc. All the mails were delivered. Ok there!
    Now I got my own domain and using Plesk Reloaded. It just does't work as before, I need to do some configuring I guess. Could someone please tell me the necessary steps to get my mails delivered to the intended destinations. Please remember, I am the newest of Newest. Thank you!

2. brainlag

brainlag Guest

Hello my friend,

This problem maybe caused because you are using the sendmail command. Create a php info file, find the sendmail path and update your script.

It could be much easier to inform us what 's the method you are using to send mails !

:) Also ask for support from your provider :)

3. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

4. rasta876

rasta876 Guest

thanks

thanks for your help. Everything is fine now