• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sending mail is slow

N

noworyz

I use mac mail for my pop email accounts for the domains on my plesk server and it seems that the mail takes liek 20-30 seconds to actually send once I click send. Shouldn't it be quicker? Is there something that I need to do to make the mail send faster?

Thanks

I did that like 2 months ago, ant it worked, but now, started to go slow again...

I have checked out the file "smtp_psa" and "smtps_psa" and they both have the -Rt0 param added on server_args.

Also did a xinetd reset... but sending mails is slow, and also dnsstuff.com test gives me a timeout on the email test.

exactly like before of doing those changes 2 months before... same delay.

wtf... what could have happened with my server? is qmail not reading config files anymore? (did not do any upgrade or so, i stick with 8.1.1 for now)

Also i tried to telnet myserver on port 25, and it takes like 30 second to answer with the 220 welcome message

Than you.

Back