• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Administration Assistance.

L

leojs

Greetings all--

I hope the moderator allows me to post this and leaves the post here since it's not about a specific Plesk problem.

We have been using Plesk for Linux (Reloaded) for a few years now very successfully. The bulk of our hosting business resides on that server.

Due to popular demand, also a few years back we deployed a Win2K server to satisfy designers wanting Cold Fusion, MS SQL, etc.

Last year, we installed a new Windows 2003 server. We have setup a couple new domains on this server, but most of the Windows hosted domains remain on the older Win2K server.

I'm trying to find someone sharp with Windows, Plesk for Windows, and SQL/Cold Fusion that can assist us with:

1) Installing Plesk for Windows on the 2K3 server
2) Migrating the domains already on the 2K3 server into the Plesk management system (there are only 2 or 3)
3) Migrating the domains from the older Windows 2000 server to the 2K3 server with Plesk

At that point, the keys could be turned over to me but if I find someone talented and responsive if this project goes well I will likely want to keep that person on the team for ongoing support.

Please email me directly at [email protected] if you are interested. I would prefer to find someone who owns their own hosting company or works for one as a lead sysadmin with the correct skills that might want to pick up some side money to help us out with this little engagement.

Thank you.

Online collaboration is the best for better performance

Do you know online collaboration is a great way to do business? It allows you to work more closely with your clients . In another way; it is a web application which enhances the way Intel does business to help people in a common task to achieve goals. It acts basically as a collaboration location for shared working documents with full time external and internal edit capabilities. Additionally, it includes more collaboration features such as team discussion, polls, access controls, notification and calendaring. If you want to know more information on this software please visit:
http://www.hotproject.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back