• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Backup problem 12.x

HirschmannM

New Pleskian
Hello I have a problem with the server backup

Error:
Runtime error: The check dump failed with code '1'. The dump can contain invalid data! at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1022.
Error:
The dump have been invalidated by check-dump operation
Warning: hosting "nebelwelten-radio.de"
Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/nebelwelten/domains/nebelwelten-radio.de successfully. For security reasons, backing up is performed on behalf of subscription's system user. This system user has no read access to:
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper.php
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper2.php
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper1.php
So it was not backed up. All other data was backed up successfully. To fix this issue you may grant access read/write

And what is the question? Have you checked permissions of these files?

My question is, he makes the backup moves it but not to the FTP Personal FTP Repository

fixed a problem

plesk_agent_manager

if( $checkDumpRes!=0 ){
Logging::error( "The dump have been invalidated by check-dump operation",'CheckDump' );
die "The check dump failed with code '$checkDumpRes'. The dump can contain invalid data!";
}

in

if( $checkDumpRes!=1 ){
Logging::error( "The dump have been invalidated by check-dump operation",'CheckDump' );
die "The check dump failed with code '$checkDumpRes'. The dump can contain invalid data!";
}

Last edited:
Error: The backup was not created

The dump is marked invalid as well when backing up the whole server to server repository.
While all the single backups of the sites are done and valid.

Changing the plesk_agent_manager "if( $checkDumpRes!=1 )" only surpresses the error message.

For my part the "check dump verification" for server backups needs to be fixed.

yes he suppressed it, and I realized that after all the backup clients do not love. I hope it is a fix for the problem

Hello,
i try this hack. But autobackup to ftp @night came up with the same problem. Any other idea for this problem?
>>And other very strange bug came up, the lang change to english :/ but my default is german!<<

ERROR-LOG
Error:
Runtime error: The check dump failed with code '0'. The dump can contain invalid data! at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1024.

Error:

Hallo,
now a update:

of some try and error now the backup run (with the old settings !=0)
But the funny (and i mean realy funny) thing is: the ftp upload fail with Error-Code:1

ERROR-CODE:
Can't upload file 'backupfile.xml' to ftp. Error code: 1

it seem the old bug´s with backup/ftp from version 11.5 coming up again :/

yes, installed. (OS: CentOS 6.5 (Final) with Plesk 12.0.18 Update Nr. 5, last update June 20, 2014 03:37 AM)
made a manual Server reboot next day, after this update.

Tonight, I changed my backup-settings, into full-server backup and stopped client/host backup.

<< ok this work successful also the ftp upload >>

But thats only a workaround, and i make a client/host backup for each host AND a full server backup. both moved after to the same private-ftp.

server-backup is for me provider (got ftp ==> raid6 nas after 1 month ==> library)
client-backup for my customers (got ftp ==> then customer storage/library)

before the update, each night the backups works very well, with transfer to ftp.
and now? how can i fix this problem?

or isnt this the right way to use the backup function (full server+full client backup)

thanks for your time

Hello I have a problem with the server backup

Error:
Runtime error: The check dump failed with code '1'. The dump can contain invalid data! at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1022.
Error:
Warning: hosting "nebelwelten-radio.de"
Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/nebelwelten/domains/nebelwelten-radio.de successfully. For security reasons, backing up is performed on behalf of subscription's system user. This system user has no read access to:
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper.php
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper2.php
/var/www/vhosts/nebelwelten-radio.de/httpdocs/radio/sc_trans_a/stream/streamripper1.php
So it was not backed up. All other data was backed up successfully. To fix this issue you may grant access read/write

Did you add custom webmail in "Tools and Settings"->Webmail?
In this case you can't make server backup, because of bug in backup of server settings.
Bug is affected only server level backup. You can make backup of subscription, customer or reseller without any problems.
Such bug exists and will be fixed soon. Maybe you have the same problem.

Did you add custom webmail in "Tools and Settings"->Webmail?
In this case you can't make server backup, because of bug in backup of server settings.
Bug is affected only server level backup. You can make backup of subscription, customer or reseller without any problems.
Such bug exists and will be fixed soon. Maybe you have the same problem.

Hello vkolotov,
yes I have completely secure and it also runs a webmail.
the individual customer does not save yea without problems only hald the complete server backup. I'm waiting has come to ne update for so long.

LG Thank you Mario

Hi,

I HAVE THIS ISSUE.

I have the last update #6 and i can't make my backups in my personal ftp with the same problem.

"12.0.18 Actualización #6, última actualización Jul 2, 2014 12:29 PM"

Thanks.

Problem that server backup does not work with external webmail is fixed in Update #6.

The problem was solved for me as well with Update #6 but a few days later it started again for some strange reason. Now I am getting the following error:

Backup Task Details
Error:

Runtime error: The check dump failed with code '1'. The dump can contain invalid data! at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1022.

Error:

DimitrisG, can you send me /tmp/autoinstaller3.log file?
Maybe It will help us to understand the reason of problem.

Run command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components --reinstall-patch

This will reinstall your updates. Then try to backup again.

Run command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components --reinstall-patch

This will reinstall your updates. Then try to backup again.

Hello again. Unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. I am getting the same error again.

Back