• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Server became unstable after upgrade to 12.5.30 from 12.0.18

armanmisdar

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

My server previously runs on version 12.0.18 and it was stable without any issue. Recently I upgraded it to the latest version (12.5.30)

Upgrade went smooth without any error. About 6 hours after the upgrade, I notice I'm unable to sent or receives any emails anymore. From the control panel, in the 'Mail Server Settings' section, I need to change the Outgoing mail mode from "Send from domain IP addresses" to "Send from domain IP addresses and use domain names in SMTP greeting" to make it work again.

This runs fine for almost 12 hours, then the same problem start to happen again. This time, I need to change from "Send from domain IP addresses and use domain names in SMTP greeting" to "Send from domain IP addresses" or else my email service completely not functioning. This issue has been going on for few days and I simply need to change the Outgoing mail mode as above to make it work.

However today, beside email service, other services such as SSH, HTTP and Control Panel seems to be dead too. I need to hard reboot this server to make it work again.

Please advise on which area I shall look into to solve this problem for good. As I mentioned above, this issue only happening after upgrading to 12.5.30 from 12.0.18

Thanks!

Back