• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Server Error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Kingsley

Silver Pleskian
Hello;

Just woke up this morning and i noticed that 3 domains are returning Server Error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable when i checked the dashboard all 3 domains have grown in size (a site of 5GB is now 25GB). so i changed the plan and i am still having 503 error. and the size is also increasting.

I have checked the domain error logs.

Hi Kingsley,

a "503" error is the result of the maximum concurrent connection limit, setup within your webserver configuration, or limited by your server provider.
Pls. consider to check your webserver configuration files for further investigations and pls. do some research, if you are somehow limited by your contract with your server provider.

Hi Kingsley,

a "503" error is the result of the maximum concurrent connection limit, setup within your webserver configuration, or limited by your server provider.
Pls. consider to check your webserver configuration files for further investigations and pls. do some research, if you are somehow limited by your contract with your server provider.

the domains where suspended because a site that was 7gb in size is now 25GB ;);):(:(:(

Back