• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Server Error in '/' Application While access MailEnable Webmail

Dhanasekar

New Pleskian
Hi,

We are using Windows Server 2012 R2 with 3GB RAM VPS Server, Plesk 12.5, MailEnable 9.12.

Sometimes while accessing MailEnable Webmail it shows the below error and it back to normal within few minutes. Some of our Customers use this mail server, so we need to fix this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Can anyone help me to fix this error?

Thanks in Advance...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 3
This Error not coming all the time. Sometime when mail server usage get high.
I just monitored CPU usage and i can see MEIMAPS.EXE taking high usage and at the time we face this issue. How to fix this issue?

FYI - We use MailEnable Mail Server

This Error not coming all the time. Sometime when mail server usage get high.
I just monitored CPU usage and i can see MEIMAPS.EXE taking high usage and at the time we face this issue. How to fix this issue?

FYI - We use MailEnable Mail Server

First of all I would like to inform that currently MailEnable v.9.12 is not officially supported. Please refer the release notes page https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/12.5/software-requirements/#s4-1-2

As was mentioned earlier to determine the root cause of Webmail web config is difficult without deep investigation.

Also there are possibility that the fact that MEIMAPS.EXE is taking high CPU usage, you mentioned is not related to "Server Error in '/' Application" issue.
MailEnable support recommends to exclude the MailEnable processes and folders from any AntiVirus scanners running on the server, and inspect the IMAP log files at the time of the high CPU.

Back